November 2, 2016
HistoryHound 1.9.12 is a free update
for all registered HistoryHound users.
Our multi-browser search tool has been
updated to work with the latest versions
of all of its supported browsers.
It also addresses
several bugs and problems on El Capitan and Sierra.
If you already use HistoryHound, just download
and install the new version — HistoryHound
will preserve your registration information.
If you're new to HistoryHound, download
it and give it a try. You'll be glad you
- Fixed several crashes that occur when running under macOS 10.11 and 10.12.
- Clicking on the status message on the right near the top of the main search window will now open the index status window.
- If a web page redirects to another page due to an HTTP 401, 403, 407 or 410 error, HistoryHound won't follow the redirect and won't try to repeatedly re-index that page.
- You can now copy multiple URLs in the index status and error windows.
- HistoryHound no longer tries to follow safari-extension URLs.
- Added support for the Vivaldi browser.
Click below to download a copy of
HistoryHound 1.9.12 (5.4 MB):
If you have trouble contacting our
servers, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for your interest in HistoryHound!
Don't forget to try the other great St.
Clair Software Products, including Default