May 21, 2019
App Tamer 2.4.5 delivers a number of fixes and is now notarized by Apple.
This version is a free update for App Tamer 2 users. Please note that
if you still have App Tamer 1.x, this is a $7.95 paid upgrade if
you purchased version 1.x before July 1, 2013.
What's new in version 2.4.5
- The menu bar icon's appearance has been improved in Dark Mode.
- Fixed a bug that caused App Tamer to show some processes as being managed even when they weren't.
- If you tear off App Tamer's window from the menu bar, the window title bar now shows App Tamer's name in it.
- When checking for updates, alerts could sometimes appear behind other windows. This has been fixed.
- App Tamer exits more gracefully if it crashes or can't communicate with its helper app.
- App Tamer is now notarized by Apple.