March 16, 2018
Jettison 1.6 remounts drives more reliably, is scriptable and offers a number of fixes and enhancements.
This update is FREE if you've purchased a license for Jettison.
If you bought Jettison from St. Clair Software, just
download version 1.6 and replace your existing copy, or choose "Check for Updates" from Jettison's menu in your menubar.
If you purchased Jettison through the Mac App Store, please
run this version of Jettison once BEFORE you delete or
overwrite the old copy of Jettison in your Applications
folder. If Jettison is still telling you your trial period is over,
please follow these instructions.
What's new in Jettison 1.6
- Remounting ejected drives works more reliably.
- Jettison now coordinates between multiple simultaneously logged-in users.
- Jettison offers AppleScript commands to eject and mount disks and to put the computer to sleep.
- When Jettison can't eject a disk, the error dialog includes a button in to save diagnostic information to a file so you can report the problem.
- Jettison will not remount disk images that were mounted as part of a software update.
- A "Check for Updates" menu item lets you manually check for updates.
- APFS special volumes and recovery drives will not be remounted.
- Corrected "drive not found" errors when remounting some disks.
- Eliminated a crash that occurred when the system provided incomplete disk information.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when checking for open files when a disk refuses to eject.